Friday 14 December 2018

Cozy and Warm

Hello blog friends, how are you all? Are you ready 
for Christmas. As usual I am well behind with the shopping and the
decorating, I have how ever managed to make a few 
Christmas cards this year.

I have these cute as can be foxes to share with you today.



This adorable couple are by Neat & Tangled, the stamp set
name is Merry Kisses, I coloured them
with Copics. The sentiment is from a Penny Black Stamp set
called Artic Friends.

The idea for the card was found on You Tube,
 by following this amazing tutorial from Sandy Allnock
I was able to create his adorable Christmas card.
Sandy also has some pretty amazing classes of which
I am a member of a few, they are so informative.
Just pop over to You Tube on the link above to find out more.

The card layout is one I have used so many times
before but I love how every thing worked.

I have entered this into the following challenges

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge: WK 50 Anything Goes
Crafty Animals: Challenge 21 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge: #442 Anything Goes With a Twist
:Just Do What You Like Best (Copic Colouring and building a scene)
Little Miss Muffet Stamps: # Challenge 224 Anything Goes

Have a lovely weekend my friends see you all soon
ttfn.....Mwah......xoxo

3 comments:

Chris said...

Such a lovely card, love how the cute foxes are snuggled up inside the tree!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz
Chris
x

Aunty Sue said...

This is just so cute and love your colouring thanks for sharing at crafty catz. Hope to see you joining us in the New Year and Merry Christmas from all at Crafty Catz

Judy V said...

Adorable creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 50 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!