Saturday 11 January 2020

My Mad Dog lol

Hello friends 
Happy New Year!! I hope you all had the most fantastic Christmas.
This is a card i made last year for hubsters birthday, I based the facial markings
on my mad Malamute Pandora, she is the sweetest soul but she is as mad
as a box of frogs.



The cute image is by Lisa Cree over at Twistoon and this is Husky
I coloured the image with Caran D'ache Pablo Pencils 
an early Christmas pressie from hubster. I used a stencil with 
TH distress Oxides for the back ground.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend peeps take care see you soon.


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Saw this in the Twistoon group and just had to come over and tell you how much I love it! I'm sure hubby did, too. Fabulous! xxD

Janette said...

I love your card Bridget and very appropiate I have to say, although Pandora is such a beauty.Lovely to see you on your blog again too.xx