Friday 14 February 2020

Hey! Happy Birthday.

Hello friends its been a couple of weeks since my last post, I've
only gone a caught the nasty flu bug......
The card I'm sharing with you today I made for my cousin
it was her birthday on Wednesday.

I used The Greeting Farms Miss Anya Hello Winter 
that I bought from Dies To Die for. Got the copics out for this one
and the Tim Holtz Oxide inks in the background then using the same colours
brushed over the Heffy Doodles Bubble Waves stencil , and used 
MFT Blue prints to frame it, fussy cut Anya and used
 3d foam to give her a little height.


added a few gems and ta da lol.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend peeps....
Mwah......xoxo

2 comments:

Janette said...

This is such a fun card Bridget, lovely image and colouring.
Hope your soon feeling much better.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty x