Thursday 25 August 2022

Some Fairy Magic

 Good evening my lovelies I hope you are all keeping

well!. I have a cute little fairy to share with you this evening,

she sure has a lot of attitude, all the best fairies do.

I've used Flippin Fairy  from Mo's Digital Pencil

I absolutely love her.

I coloured her with copics I also used Copics for the background

so here she is in all her cuteness 




Dress: R 85, 83 81

Skin: E0000,000,00,04,11,21.

Wings: BG0000, 10

Hair: E 23, 25,27,29.

For the background I chose the lightest colours of the Violets, Reds, Blue Greens,

and just created some circles freehand, I thought it 

really makes the little fairy stand out.

Have a lovely rest of the evening 

TTFN

Hugs Bridget

4 comments:

Sharon Knuckey said...

Beautiful has ever, yes you have certainly upset fairy 😃❤

Janette said...

I saw her on FB Bridget and the colouring is stunning, as always I might add, its so good to see your work again.xx

Sandra H said...

Definitely not a happy fairy gorgeous card though x

Janette said...

I could have sworn I had left a comment for you Bridget, so sorry, anyways, better late than never.One of my favourite Mo images, coloured beautifully, of course.xx