Tuesday 13 September 2022

Doing a bit of Hell Raising .....

Hello friends its a wet and cold Tuesday here in Cornwall UK.

Not that i mind the wet and the cold because I have nowhere  else to be

then here in my fortress of solitude, trying to find inspiration for my next card .

Its a nice big space because I use it for sewing too.


I have this little cutie pie to share with you lovely peeps today.

I have used Derby Girl from Mos Digital Pencil,  I coloured her 

to look like Harley Quinn from Marvel Comics, for my friends

son's 13th birthday, he's a big Harley Quinn fan.....and this was fun to colour.

The DP are of comic book style and the blue bam thingy in the background I drew

then cut it by hand and distressed the edges to make it look

as though it was torn. The 13 was cut using an old CC designs die set





I have entered this into the following challenges

Star In My Pocket Challenge. : Use Only Red, Green Or Blue

Happy Little Stampers Challenge. : Anything goes with Dies

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge: Always Anything Goes Except 5th Monday of the month.


I hope you have a great rest of the week and thank you so much 

for stopping by! 

Hugs Bridget 


4 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning card Bridget, what a brilliant image and the background is fabulous too.xx

The Dream Pages said...

Cute card..
Thank you for joining in the HLS die challenge..
Swapna

Susan Renshaw said...

What an amazing image!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Kim said...

Wow! This is fabulous! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Star Stampz Challenge!