Wednesday 12 October 2022

Spooked ....

Good Morning my lovelies, I hope your week has been kind to you 

so far and will continue to do so. 

I've been trying to get my halloween vibe on, I love halloween but I 

don't usually make cards. So this year I thought I would give it a go.

I'm a animal fan, so naturally I was drawn to these 

cute and fluffy critters over at Sweet November Stamps.

They are available in digital form which is great. Each little fluffy critter

comes with its own pumpkin. My favourites are Robbie the Raccoon,

and Freddy and Quill  they appeal to my sense humour. Although I bought 

all the critters in this Pumpkin Pals Collection lol, I just couldn't leave an animal behind lol.


I have coloured Robbie with Caran D'ache Pablos, I used Zest it 

oil to blend all the background colours to try to smooth them out, 

so that Robbie and his new bestie are in the for front.



I coloured Freddie Quill and Fig with Copic markers. 

I love how Freddy scares the pumpkin and Quill,  Fig is sat there laughing about it.

Because we all have that one friend (it's usually Me) that laughs.



I have entered this into the following Challenges..

Patties Creations Challenge: #199 Anything Goes 

Creative Fingers Challenge: #240 Always Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies: #2241 Always anything goes except 5th Monday.

Lets Squash it Challenge: #25  Leaves and Trees 

Passion For Markers: # 662 Anything Goes

Sweet November Stamps Facebook Challenge

Have a happy hump day! Why is Wednesday the longest day of the week lol

maybe because it has the most letters ha ha ....it's the way I tell em.

So sorry for the bad jokes.

Hugs and much love to you all 

Bridget xx

8 comments:

Janette said...

Bridget yu have outdone yourself, what a fabulous scene you created, I love it, its just so realistic and those cute animals, all gorgeous, I would hang this up if I had created it.xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun Halloween scene with such cute little Hedgehog images, thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Dotty Jo said...

Both cards are beautiful, and your colouring is amazing. There is a but, however, as neither of them feature he use of an embossing folder and we're an embossing folder challenge at Let's Squash It! Jo x

Chris said...

Such cute little creatures- fantastic colouring, your background scenes are amazing!
xx

Mari said...

Such a wonderful creations and an amazing coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Fingers challenge.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow Bridget these are just stunning and love the backgrounds you have done they are mini master pieces.

Cards By MI said...

Such sweet card. The gang of friends look like they are having a fabby time together. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful cards Bridget. The images are so sweet and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x