Friday 4 November 2022

Three Layers or More

Good Friday morning blog friends, I hope you have had a good week.

I can't believe its Friday again so soon lol.

Its time to get those craft supplies out and join over at 

Crafty Catz Anything Goes with a Twist, and this weeks twist 3 layers or more.

For this weeks card I have used this charming freebie from Krista Smiths patreon

release. I combined the two Freebies that Krista gave us last month, 

this witch is so cute, I just could not leave her uncoloured. 

I think its the sunflower in her hat that made it necessary to colour. 

I used the colourless blender in the background. 

It looks like she's having her portrait taken.




Have a lovely Friday peeps and i will see you here again soon

much love to you all and thank you so much for stopping by

Hugs Bridget

 

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, the weeks are flying!!!!
Another gorgeous card, love the image so beautifully coloured, she does like she's sitting for a portrait.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

Chris said...

Wow, what a gorgeous image Bridget- and coloured to perfection! Love it.
Have a great weekend
xx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning image and card colouring is gorgeous x

Joni James said...

Love the card! You just reminded me that I have a colorless blender that I forget was in the new marker set I just bought!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a cute image and you've colored it so beautifully!