Monday 28 November 2022

Twerking Snowman

 Good Morning everyone, I made the biggest BOOB ever!!!!!!!

I posted this to my DT blog 😂😂😓! then realised I was on the wrong blog!!

What a wally just having one of those days.

My apologies to my fellow Crafty Catz DT ladies !!.

*********************************************************************


Hello lovelies, I hope you are all well!

Its definitely getting colder, so I thought this would be an

appropriate card to share with you all on such a day.

This little Twerking Snowman is putting on his dancing shoes 

and shaking his booty. I made this card for my Great Niece,

she's always twerking, happy and thoughtful and puts 

everyone else's needs before her own.

The snowman is from Sweet November Stamps he is 

accompanied by 2 other snowmen and some cute little critters in this

Drop it Like its Cold clear stamp set. 



I bought the set from Amy at Crafty Purple Frog here in the UK, 

she has a great selection of stamps and lots of other crafty goodies

in her shop.  The sentiment is a digi set from Sweet November Stamps.

The stitched ides are from Crealie Dies and the papers are

 from Honey Bee Stamps aptly named Make It Merry

 and this little dude is certainly doing that.

I coloured the image with copics.

Here are a few challenges I've entered.

CRAFT Challenge : # 659 Christmas.

Creative Knockouts Challenge: # 480 Time To be Merry

Creative Fingers Challenge: # 243 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge: # wk 48 Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge: # 2248 Always Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenge: # 283 Lots Of Layers 

 Have a lovely rest of Monday my friends, I hope mine gets a little better

take care friends 

much love 

Hugs Bridget xx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

lol how adorable is your twerking snowman what a fabulous card x

Chris said...

OOoops! So easily done Bridget! :))
Love this cute twerking snowman! The colours of your background scene are wonderful, such a chilly atmosphere- brilliant card.
xx

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow what a stunner love the red sky and just got to love a twerking snowman does he travel. Fabulous Bridget

Janette said...

Oh Bridget this is such a fun card, never seen that image before, brilliant, sounds like your niece will just love this.xx