Friday 20 January 2023

Twist.... Lets see your Dies

Good Morning and happy Friday.

I hope you have all had the best week, and that you are you for a little crafting?

If so please feel free to join us over at 

Crafty Catz Challenge Anything Goes With a twist

This weeks twist is add a Die Cut. This weeks challenge is just for fun.

I used this super cute slimline

frame die, with these adorable little cat stamps Roberto's Cutie Cats from CC Designs.

Its my neighbours Birthday in a couple of weeks and she is a real cat lover

so this is kind of purr-fect.





I used Distress Oxides to colour the frame I think the colours 

make the little kitties stand out.

I have entered this into the following fun challenges.

Penny's Paper Craft Challenge: # 538 ATG using paper

Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge:# 37 Happy Birthday

Creatalicious Challenge: # 251 ATG option of Winter Sports

Crafty Calendar Challenge: # January 23 Add Sentiment

Crafty Animals Challenge: # 68 ATG but include an animal.


I hope you have a lovely weekend my friends doing 

what you love the most, Have fun 

much love 

Bridget x


7 comments:

Janette said...

Such a cute card and sure your neighbour will fall in love with this one Bridget.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Adorable card Bridget, cute kitties, lovely design with the die cut frame and the colours are beautiful.
Have a good weekend
Chris
x

Alex said...

Beautiful image!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles >
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives >
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute kitties. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x