Thursday 2 March 2023

Not a Card at the C.R.A.F.T challenge

Good Morning blog land I hope you are all well? 

I'm  thrilled to be doing a guest DT spot for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.

The challenge for the next two weeks is Not a Card so boxes, tags, scrapbook layouts

and where ever your imagination takes you.

I have created a box and tag .

Its my friends 50th so I have some dip nail polish set in the box.

The tag was create using Tim Holtz Tag Dies with a little 

Distress Oxide blending using a cloud stencil.

The oh so cute image is by Sweet 'n' Sassy Designs

 and this is Mushroom Mouse

as soon as I saw this image I fell in love with adorable mouse.

The papers on the tag were what was left over from the 

box they are called Favoured Flowers

from Stampin Up.



I have entered this into the following fun challenges

Craft Rocket Challenges: # 101 For the girls

QKR Stempede Challenge: # 463 Always Anything Goes

Morgans Art World Challenge: # 3 Always Anything Goes


I hope you all have an amazing day, My mum and I have a busy one!

Have some crafting fun and come on over and join the challenge

have a lovely rest of the week my friends 

much love 

Bridget xx




6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, love the box, that dp is gorgeous and that sweet tag is adorable. Your friend is very lucky.xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is wonderful x

Ilonka said...

Such a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at The Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Anonymous said...


Beautiful make Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan’s artworld. Hugs Sharon DT

Sharon Noble said...

Hello

What a beautiful make, Thanks for sharing it with us at The Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
Hugs Sharon Noble DT
Please visit my blog
https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

Helma said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for participating in the challenge at Morgan's Artworld. Greetings Helma DT