Friday 2 June 2023

Cute for a guy

Hello and good morning blog landers, my oh my 

what a  a super quick week this has been hasn't it!

I hope you all are ready for another brilliant

 Crafty Catz anything goes with a twist Challenge,

our twist this week if you choose to follow it is 

Cute for a Guy chosen by the lovely Nana connie.

We also have an amazing sponsor, our sponsor for this week is Polkadoodles


and one lucky winner will get to choose 3 digital images from their

jam packed full of cute images online store.


This is my inspiration piece i used Gnome Fishing 





I love the versatility from these images they open up a world of possibilities.

I coloured the super cute image with copics then used the new 

Waffle Flower rounded corner dies to frame the image.

I have entered this cute little chap into the following  fun challenges


Digi Choosday Challenge: # WK 21 Anything goes card making

Craft Rocket Challenge: #  104 Use dies

Moving Along with the times Challenge: # 155 Man or Boy 

My time to craft challenge:  # 509 Masculine

Patties Creations Design Challenge: # 207 Anything Goes 

Have a lovely weekend my friends

and thank you so much for stopping by 

your guys are the very best!

Much Love 

Bridget 


9 comments:

Janette said...

WOW, Bridget that colouring is stunning, wow, his hat alone is fabulous, what a brilliant card.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card I love the scene you have created great colouring Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

You've done it again Bridget! Your colouring is amazing...that hat! I love the background too-simply fabulous!!
xx

Wendy L said...

Fabulous, great colouring, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Becca Sadler said...

Super cute!!! Thanks for linking to MTTC! --Becca

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous image coloured so beautifully

Pattie G said...

Bridget, This is amazing! I love how you colored this adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. I am looking for another Design Team Member and would love to have you join our team. What do you think? Just email me to let me know.
Hugs,
Pattie G
Artist

Wendy L said...

Super card and a really great digi, thanks for playing at MTTC challenge, xx

Helen said...

Love your relaxed gnome! Great colouring.

Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

Helen x
DT