Wednesday 1 September 2010

More Christmas Cards.

Good afternoon crafty peep's


Its a beautiful day in Cornwall today and I hope that it is the same for you where ever you are, Its been ages since my last post but I have been rather busy, we had a short break in Bude in a Caravan it was very relaxing but a just a bit cramped for Myself my better half and my mum plus a beautiful big hairy malamute, I don't think  Buzz has ever  been so cramped he usually has the run of the house LOL,  and yesterday well it just didn't go to plan but " hey hoe"  I guess you have to take the good with the not so good. Any how after all that lol I have a few more Christmas cards that I would like to share with you peep's, for these cards I used  LOTV new Christmas images I coloured them with Promarkers and Copics, with the Snowman I traced around the image with a Sakura Gelly roll clear pen then sprinkled on some Deco Art fairy dust to make him shimmer so without further adieu

No comments: