Wednesday 1 September 2010

Secret Crafter Challenge 98: Make a start on Christmas

Good evening crafty folk


I would like to share this card for the for the SC challenge, for this card I used a LOTV Teddy image I stamped him onto Bocking ford watercolour paper and coloured him with Promarker's , the colours I have used are: Saffron, Sandstone, Lilac, Amethyst, Arctic Blue and Ivory, I then used Oval Nesties to frame him, and last but not least the background papers are from My Mind's Eye, so with out further adieu....... have a great night folks take care Hugs to you all......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you....
Love this cutie pie, you have done a super job matching the papers...Perfecto!!!
Love that image so much, Bridget you have colourd him beautifully..

x
Vicky
ps thanks for playing this week, can't wait till saturday, DT bud!!!