Tuesday 2 November 2010

The Pixie Cottage: 42 Sketch.








Good evening peeps
 I hope that you all are well, I so is anyone going to any Bonfire partys or displays this weekend, It will be quite stressful for us and dear old Buzz he hates fireworks,  when he was younger he sit on my lap, yes a  9 stone Malamute thought he was a lapdog lol, quite the picture as you can imagine lol






So peeps on this fine evening I would love to share with you this card I made for my Mum she will be 72 tomorrow, I used the Sketch from The Pixie Cottage but instead of making a straight  forward card I thought an Easel card would be a little more special for Mums birthday, this is also my first ever Tilda stamp I know I'm always the last to catch on to whats hot and whats not in the stamping world, but like I always say"its better late than never" lol,



Well peep's that about it from me, so thank you so much for stopping by, take care all Hugs Bridget ;)x

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning oh,really love what you have done with the sketch,and your mum will love it totally certain of that,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,too hugs cheryl xxxxx

artish said...

i bet mum was ecstatic to receive that card!! love the soft purple, your easel and the butterfly is perfect! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

downrightcrafty said...

oh mum will certainly appreciate this gorgeous creation, love the colours and all the detail, a perfect birthday card for her
Hugs Kate x

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Your Mum will adore this. Sorry I'm late in commenting, I'm playing catch up after my holiday. This is utterly adorable, I love the image and your whole card design. Stunning. Thank you for joining us over at The Pixie Cottage.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anonymous said...

Hi bud, sorry its took so long to pop over...my pc has died so i am fighting for time on hubbys...lol

Love this card so much, the colour theme is totally gorgeous and the out of frame with Tilda looks fabulous...
Well done you clever so and so...lol
x
Vicky