Friday 24 August 2012

Ribbons and Bows with the Crafty Catz


Good morning all I hope you are well I cant believe 
its lunch time already where has this morning gone lol

Its time to get out your crafty bits and bobs and 
join us over at Crafty Catz, this weeks theme
was chosen by the lovely and talented Carol
and she would like to use Ribbon and Bows.

This is my inspiration piece for this week

I made a tag with my trusted nesties and I used 
a Magnolia die for the hanger bit the ribbons are from 
my crafty stash and the word ribbon is from
The Pink Petticoat, the image is from our wonderful
sponsor Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps
and they are offering one lucky winner 
a $10 shop voucher.

Well my lovelies I hope you have a fabulous 
Bank Holiday Weekend and thank you all so much 
for stopping by I am off to do some catch up 
commenting then I have to weigh out the dogs food get
 the bags packed cos we are off in the caravan
 for the weekend, then next week I looking after a 
farm house on the edge of Dartmoor I cant wait
even though its going to be hard work.




13 comments:

Kim said...

it's a gorgeous tag Bridget! and love those colours you've used.
Kim x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Bridget. I love the image and the colours and layout are brilliant.
I hope you have a great weekend and that the weather is good for you!
Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous Tag Bridget and to have legs like that.....lol beautifully coloured image xx

carol said...

Hi Bridget, love the colour of the tag and the image, she suits that color don't you think..lol
I have sent you an e-mail hope you have received it, x carol

Vicky said...

Stunning Bridget....love the image and your pretty colours too hun...xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous tag Bridget. Love the image and colours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

Janice said...

I like! Brilliant image, colouring & tag, Jx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful tag Bridget just love the colour's and design have a fabulous weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Uschi said...

Woww! Your tag is magnificent! Your colours are wonderfully and the dies are magnificently composite. You selected the bows quite fantastic and put them in a great position. Your motive is really made for the tag. You coloured it quite fantastically.
Hugs Uschi

Unknown said...

hello my friend....i just adore your tag..colours are perfection...she is awesome absoloutly love it hugs sassyxxxxx

Janette said...

Love this Bridget, gorgeus colours too.....have a fab week-end hun.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow love that image and gorgeous colour choice a super creation just love it
Hugs Kate xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Bridget this is beautiful, I really love that image with those gorgeous long legs, the colours and design are fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x