Saturday 27 July 2013

Its good to be back

Good morning lovely crafty folk, I did say I would be back to let
you know what I've been up to.... so lets get the bad stuff out of the way.
One month ago we had to say good by to our old boy Buzz
he would have been 13 this October bless him,  if his get up and go, hadn't got up 
and went,  I'm all about quality of life not longevity, I cant stand to see suffering 
of any sorts. (this was our last cuddle)


Now on to the crafty stuff here are a few of the bits and pieces I
have managed to do whilst moving my crafty space down stairs
because of Dexy, he much more settled now :).

Warning this is very photo heavy so my apologies
here goes











Have a lovely Saturday peeps, I'm off now to make a card for my great nieces 
4th birthday and I think I will enter it into the Tiddly Inks DT call
its ends the 1st of August.
Stay safe my friends and see you soon 

1 comment:

coops said...

fantastic selection of creations bridget and so sorry about your gorgeous dog.

xx coops xx