Saturday 27 July 2013

Its the Tiddly Inks Challenge Summer Treats & DT Call


Good afternoon my lovelies are you all enjoying this beautiful sunshine 
we seem to blessed with at the moment, its glorious and very inspiring.

Yes it's true that there is a DT call going on over at Tiddly Inks I thought
to myself that  it would be so cool to be  a Tiddly Inker DT member, 
you should go on over and have a look for yourselves, the images are adorable.

So here is my entry, the card is for my great Niece Imogen 




I have coloured the adorable Wryn with Copics I used a Nestie's die to 
frame her, 
I have also made a Post It note holder with Wryn Fairy Wishes









Here is a close up of Wryn



I cant quite remember the name of the papers I used, I thinks 
they are called Sweet Treats. I would also like to say Thank You to 
Tiddly Inks for giving us all the opportunity to become a DT member

Have a lovely weekend blog buddies and thank you so 
much for stopping by and for any wonderful and inspiring comments
you leave.
Be safe and have fun in the sun 
TTFN

I would also like to enter these into the following challenges

Addicted to Stamps: Lots of Layers
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: For the Girls 0-150
Crafts & Me Challenge: Anything Goes
Tiddly Inks Challenge: Summer Treats


11 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Jo

Sandra H said...

Awww so sweet x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card hun and lovely to see you again, how on earth did you get blogger to look this good on a page?

Hugs Kate xx

Wendy said...

Hi Bridget...Adorable and so gorgeous.
Good luck with the DT call.
Hugs Wendy xx

coops said...

wow these are both stunning bridget.really fabulous designs and I love your colouring and sweet wryns :D
good luck in the DT call :D

xx coops xx

Aunty Sue said...

Ooh Wows This Its Lovely Do Like There Images And These Steed Fab. Good Luck With dt Call Thanks For Joining Craft Today

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh these are so cute!!! love the colouring... the grass looks amazing around her too :D :D goodluck!! xxx

Sheryl said...

A beautiful card. Love your embellishments, they suit the design and image perfectly. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

Unknown said...

Cute card, fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Sol said...

Adorable image.. Love Love your coloring.. so so Cute! :o)
Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)

Loopylou. said...

cute cards
thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xx