Tuesday 18 November 2014

Midway reminder for Without Words Challenge

Good morning peeps I really don't know where yesterday went, 
it was a down right miserable day, i guess i got
a little caught up in doing some colouring and 
forgot to post, this is why i always schedule
posts then i can sit back relax and let blogger do its job 
anyhow thats enough of that lol,

Here is a Midway reminder for Without Words
there is still a brilliant prize up for grabs from the lovely Elaine
over at Quixotic Paperie,  Elaine also stocks Make It Crafty's  
awesome blending paper for alcohol markers. I use that paper
all the time its brilliant.
So come on 
over my lovelies, get out your Pencils, Pens, Distress Inks or
what ever medium takes your fancy and join us, 
there is some outstanding inspiration from my talented teamies,
just drop by and take a look. :) x 






Have a lovely Tuesday, Thank you so much for Stopping by 
it means alot :) xx
Hugs Bridget xxx



6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow, totally amazing and gorgeous hun, your artwork simply sings out. You are so brilliant! Hugs xx

Janette said...

Oh wow Bridget, what amazing colouring, I love this, stunning...xx

Sandra H said...

Oh l love your image and as always your colouring is stunning and great papers and emblossed folder too!

Unknown said...

Oh My!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE that image!! Love your coloring!!! Just absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE it!!!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Bridget this is beautiful, cute and adorable, I absolutely love that wonderful image that you have coloured so beautifully, the design is super.
hugs
lorraine x

Joey said...

Bridget this is too cute! fantastic make. Joey x