Monday 1 December 2014

Its Christmas Present at Without Words


Good Morning my lovelies, I hope you are all keeping very well,
can you believe thats its the 1st of December today, its so 
scary just how fast time can fly. I am so not ready for christmas I 
have 2 presents thats all. I do love Christmas though its my favourite 
part of the year....... on to the Challenge,

This month at Without Words we would like to see 
Christmas Present its a take on something modern,
 like a different colour theme to your traditional colour themes or something 
contemporary, please remember my lovelies that your card or altered 
item, must have a hand coloured image on it, also peeps, remember that
 this is a Clean And Simple challenge, so thats little or no embellishments,
we do so hope that you will come over and join us, 
if you lack a little inspiration because you are all Christmas carded out, then 
stop by the blog, seriously you will not be disappointed because my 
very talented DT buddies have made some uberly fantastic cards 
there is some definite eye candy to behold.

Our fabulous sponsor for this month is Bunny Zoe Crafts


there is a £10 store voucher up for grabs, I think there is  
fabulous sale going on in the shop right now, just check 
out the sale section.

Here is my DT inspiration piece 



For my card I coloured Tilda All Wrapped Up,
with Copics then i used I used Marianne Dies to mount the
 sentiment on, the sentiment stamp was a freebie from Crafters Companion
it was on a crafting magazine, I can't remember which one because it
was a couple of years ago,
 the die I used to cut Tilda out with is from Tonic
Studio I also used a Memory Box wreath just 
to frame All Wrapped Up Tilda.  The card stock is from
the Bazzill bling range.

In would like to enter this into the following challenges

Natalie & Amy Challenge: Cute and Cuddly
Craft Place Challenge: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by it means a lot I hope you
 have a lovely week see you again soon
take care my lovelies xoxo


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Soooo beautiful!!

Bunny said...

Very cute. Nice colors and coloring. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Bridget. Fabulous colours and colouring.
Lorraine x

Barb said...

This is lovely with wonderful color and design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

N-Eva said...

She's so pretty and chic ! Fabulous coloring. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

N-Eva said...

She's so pretty and chic ! Fabulous coloring. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Barb said...

So gorgeous and very nicely done, lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It. Barb