Monday 9 March 2015

Hello My lovelies and Welcome to day 1 of the Whimsy Blog Hop and Release

Welcome my lovelies  to Day 1 of our ...
March Rubber Stamp release


Over the next 3 days we will reveal 16 *BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps/stamp sets. They will be available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store  and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers on Wednesday.
Today we are excited to show you the brand new 
Crissy Armstrong, Time for Tea Designs, Lizzy Love 
and Denise Lynn stamps being released this month:

Here is my card for the Hop and this is Cat Stop Thinking of you 
Illustrated by the whimsical artist Crissy Armstrong


I coloured this cute little guy with copics, I used Blender 
and face cloth to get the texture on his fur 
I wanted him to look something like a 
British Blue Shorthair Persian my neighbour 
used own named Oliver.


 PRIZE ALERT ... We have hidden a fabulous prize of a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE at one of the stops on today’s hop! We will draw the lucky winner from the comments left here and on today’s design team posts (listed below), so be sure to visit everyone and leave a comment at every stop to be entered into the draw.



Thank you so much for taking the time to join in on our Blog Hop,

 I will be back Wednesday, thats release day with my next card,
then its off to do a spot of stamp Shopping from the New Release,
there are so many cute and gorgeous stamps.

 I'm sure the ladies would love it if you joined them tomorrow
for Day 2 of the Release and Sneak Peeks 
Take care my lovelies and see you soon
TTFN........ Mwah.....xx



17 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally adorable - that's the happiest cat ever! Jo x

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super sweet! Love how you colored the kitty. TFS

Sandra H said...

Really cute card!! Love your design and all the elements!

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring and card!

Squirrel x said...

Just too cute for words hunny xx

Sue D said...

What a cute cat and I like your choice of papers and the yarn balls.

Patty said...

Adorable!! Fantastic coloring & love the added yarn!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

darling kitty...love your coloring!

loulou said...

Very cute kitty. I love the texture on your cat and the great shading on his scarf.

Brandi R said...

Oh my goodness! This is just adorable! Love the added balls of twine for the kittie!!! Fab card ♥

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coloring! I love the little yarn balls you made. So cute!!

Gail said...

Stinkin' cute. I love kitties and this one is adorable!

Denise Bryant said...

One of the sweetest stamps I have seen in a long time! I just LOVE it.... awesome coloring! I would have to color it like my Coco, a Sealpoint Siamese!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the kitty. Looks like he'd be thrilled if you gave him a rub
thanks for sharing a cute card.

Lillian A said...

Cute - and love those little yarn balls that he's apparently dreaming of !!

Iris said...

Super cute card - love the sweet kitten and the balls of yarn.
isoscia at aol dot com

loceanjo said...

Love this kittycat! Beautiful colouring job as well!!!