Friday 13 January 2017

I love you bots N bots !

Hello My lovelies happy Friday! I hope you have all had a lovely week?
Did any of you make resolutions? if so are you sticking to them?
Me im trying to be more organised, and to do more crafting.
I have so many lovely thing to play with.

The card Im sharing with you lovely peeps today is from


Whimsy Stamps new release and its one of the lovely things
that I mentioned above.  This little cutie is by artist 
Krista Heij-Barber and this is Love Bot, I got the
colour combo from Jennifer Doves board on Pinterest.
I have teamed this little cutie up with  the Doodles Doily Die
and the Hearts Of Love card builder die added a little glitter
to make the word pop.



The new release is all happening over on our
Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration page on Facebook
there are games to be played and prizes to be won
so pop on over and maybe you could be one of those lucky winners.

Have a lovely Friday peeps and an amazing weekend
I will see you fine peeps here again soon... TTFN......Mwah.....xoxo


1 comment:

Christine L said...

Ha!! Love it!!

Christine x