Wednesday 11 January 2017

Little Poppy fae and friend.

Hello Blog friends happy Wednesday!
I can not believe that its the middle of another week already,
my my how time does fly.

Talking of flying I have a cute little Fairy to share with you 
lovely peeps today, she is called Poppy and she is from 
Whimsy Stamps January release, which is all happening over on 
our Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration page on Facebook.
Denise has a few games and things going on over there
and there are chances to win some fine prizes, 
so why not go over and check it out.



Have an amazing rest of the day and I will see you good folk
here again on Friday ....TTFN....Mwah...xoxo


3 comments:

Janette said...

So sweet and very cute, love that pretty image and the frame is fab..xx

Sandra H said...

Awww super cute image l'm loving your adorable card x

Christine L said...

Awwww this is so gorgeous Bridget!!

Christine x