Thursday 8 June 2017

A Little bit of Christmas

Good morning blog friends and happy Thursday !
I hope the week has been very good to you all.
It another dismal day in Cornwall, its lashing down with rain
pfft, liquid sunshine hehe.

I'm just stopping by to remind you lovely peeps that 
there is a challenge going on over at 
Little Miss Muffet Challenge  its midway through, and we 
would love it if you fine peeps came over and joined us
and shared your inspiration with us too.

I have made my first Christmas card for the year, 


I am the worst crafter when it comes to making Christmas cards
I leave it too late and then I end up buying cards, so I have all these
gorgeous images that have never been printed or inked,
 well not this year, you see I've made a start lol.
I bought the little cutie pie last year his name is Reindeer Jolly
I coloured him with copics and used the MFT Stitched Dome Stax
and MFT Stitched Dome Frames to make the snow globe 
and for the row of houses I used a Lawn Fawn border.


Here is a list of Copics used.
Browns: E 33, 35, 37, 49, 43, 42, 40, 99
Red: R89, 39, 37, 35, 27, 24, 14,
Greens: 29, 28, 05
Yellows: 38, 17, 15.

Im entering this into the following challenges

ABC Christmas Challenge: L and M (Love or More than one)
Letter M 3 dies, Two papers
Crafty Creation Challenge: Challenge #343 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge: Challenge #37 Anything goes 
Creatalicious Challenge: Challenge #116 Anything goes
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Challenge Hats and/ Scarves

Have a lovely day friend and thank you all so much for
 stopping by it means so much to me ....TTFN.....Mwah....xoxo


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card and so appealing is your image l just love it! xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet Christmas card! I love your coloring. I can relate and making Christmas cards too late. LOL Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!
Ciao, Lisa

Kristina said...

Gorgeous card - love your colouring. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable card, love the image! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!
~DT Sherry x

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Such a fun design and I LOve your snowman paper. Thank you so much for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use your favourite colour” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…