Monday 12 June 2017

Hello Monday

Hello friends its the start of another week I hope it
turns out a lot better than the last one lol.

I have a couple of cards to share with you fine peeps today and
 there is also another Customer Appreciation Stamps set 
for June with orders over $75 not including digital products or postage.


So without further ado..

This is the adorable Kitten with Flowers from Artist Lee Holland, 
I was inspired by hello DT friend Faye to have a go at a no lines 
colouring. I just made a card topper so I will alway have something if I need a card in a rush.


For my second card I have used the Rainbow Bridge Clear stamp 
set with the Fur-ever Friends die set, I stamped the images 
with Versamark ink pad and then used some mica powders for the colours.

Have a lovey week peeps, oh and before I forget, its also release week over at 
Whimsy Stamps starting today with the Clear stamps team.

Heres a little sneak peek of some of the Rubber Stamps being released.

TTFN my friends Mwah....xoxo

No comments: