Thursday 24 August 2017

Its a Sundae on a Thursday

Hello Friend happy Thursday! I hope you have all been
well and that life has been treating you fairly.
So do you fine  peeps like Ice-Cream I love the stuff but I'm 
lactose intolerant, my favourite ice-cream is a chocolate nut Sundae 
just like the one thats on my card I'm sharing with you fine peeps.

This card with made with the extra download 
 from Simply Cards & Papercraft Issue 166.
 I used PSE to merge the digi's. then added some copics just to make 
them stand off the page a little.

The new Anything Goes Challenge # 170 is just about to go live also....


So why your favourite flavour ?

Have a lovely rest of the day my friends and I will see you 
fine peeps here again tomorrow.
TTFN....Mwah....xoxo


3 comments:

Gail said...

What a wonderful card! You aced matching up paper and images...this is just fabulous! I love how you colored this up, too. GREAT card!

Kathy said...

This is darling. Love the colors and the paper goes with it perfectly.

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

This looks so yummy even if we can't enjoy eating it. LOL love the blending on the bowl and so fun to see this sentiment included. :)