Friday 25 August 2017

Piggy Birthday Party....

Good Morning my lovelies happy Friday and its a 
lovely Bank holiday weekend woo hoo, I hope to get some crafting done
and try to make a few Christmas cards. I have managed to colour a few
images and I've put them into a box ready to make some cards so fingers
crossed I will get some bits and pieces made.

This card I have to share today is Piggy Birthday Party 


this is the little piggy that went wee, wee, wee or maybe hiccup
hiccup, hiccup all the way home after one to many party cocktails lol.
He's adorable thats for sure he's by Artist Lee Holland you can find him
in the Newly release section over at Whimsy Stamps  and don't forget
if you good peeps spend over $75 dollars there is a gorgeous
Customer Appreciation Stamp set thats yours for free.
I paired little Piggy up with Blue Bell Bliss Digital Papers.

Also friends there is a DT call taking place what not try out!
Denise is lovely to work for I've been with Whimsy Stamps For 3 years
 now, and we get to play with these gorgeous images
all the time, and who could resist some of the artists
theres Crissy Armstrong, Wee Stamps , Lee Holland,
then there the Clear Stamp artists, and fabulous flower die sets from
Bev Rochester, its well worth trying out you have nothing to loose.

Have a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend my friends
ttfn....Mwah .....xoxo

No comments: