Tuesday 29 August 2017

1 st Birthday card

Hello Blog friends how was your weekend are you thrown
 because we've had two Sundays lol the Bank Holiday does it to
 me every time, Its Tuesday I keep telling myself ...

It's been a weird weekend we bought a brand new car on 
Saturday,( but not picking it up until Friday for registration purposes)
its the first time ever, so thats all feeling a little surreal.

Its my friends granddaughters 1st birthday and this is the card 
I made for her, I used Mo's Baby Girl S the papers are from


Potting Shed Too from Nit Wits Collection, I loved
 the soft muted colours, thought they were perfect for a baby card.
The Fantasy Stardust 2  is from Fantasy Dies just love the flow of this die and the 
numerical die and the ordinals were cut using Whimsy Stamps 




I have entered this into the following challenge
Crafty Senitment Designs: Someone Special Challenge 

Have a lovely Tuesday and rest of the week... Thank you so much
for takin the time to stop by....ttfn....Mwah....xoxo

1 comment:

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Love soft colors. It looks so pretty on that card.
Save journey with your new car.

Marjeta