Wednesday 30 August 2017

Sweet Little Chef

Hello Friends happy Wednesday! May I ask where did
summer go??? That Autumnal feel is in the air,
It fills me with melancholia.

to share with you fine peeps today 
she is from artist Kristen Winkelbauer, I thought
I would have a go at making a shaker card. Its a shame the the 
sequins dont quite match, they are in the Dollar Deals 
over at the Whimsy Shop, but there is the odd heart in there
so its made with love.




Trying a few different angles with the card trying to make it a little more
interesting for you lovely peeps.
I coloured the image with Copics made the shaker element 
using Spellbinders Ovals including the outside frame.

I have entered my card into the following challenges
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Come To Beccy's  place For August
Crafting By Designs: September Anything Goes Challenge




2 comments:

Mel Gee said...

What a great image. Love the colouring and shaker part.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for our last challenge which is always Anything Goes. Sorry I am late. Hugs Jackie DT