Thursday 17 May 2018

Give a cheer for Polka Dot Pal Temoc

Good morning friends it’s a been a good week
so far, I’ve managed to get a few hours to have a play
 and get ahead for my DT roles it feels good. 

It’s time for a brand new challenge over at 
It’s challenge #188 Anything Goes, we would love it if you popped 
across and and shared your creations with us.
You can use any image you wish but its especially nice when you use a
LMMS image, there are so many cute characters in the shop
and a couple of freebies too .

I have used Polka Dot Pal Temoc and teamed her up with


the Word Search Congratulations background digital stamp
for her features i used the Polka Dot Pals Add on Faces
I coloured her with copics.




Copic List
Cheer Outfit and Shoes Bow
R 89, 39, 37, 35, YR16, Y38, 15, 13,
Skin E 000, 00, 11, 13, 02
Eyes YG 95, 91
Hair WG 09. 07. 05. 03.

I hope you have an amazing Thursday my friends I'm off to
 bed now because its 4:17 am and I'm starting to feel a little tired,
I woke at 2:20, just another one of those mornings
when you wake unexpectedly, I thought i would make
of the hours and come and talk to my blog buddies.
Take care friends have a great day
Mwah.......xoxo



No comments: