Saturday 12 May 2018

Lets hear it for the unsung Heroes

Hello friends happy weekend! My card today is for all
of those selfless ladies and gentlemen that put
their life at risk so we can have a safer place to live.

I have used the fire helmet from this 6x4 Heroes stamp 
set from Deb Davis on my card today.


My FIL was a retain Fireman he used to go out on shouts
RTA's, Animals in mine shafts, house fires, he had some pretty horrific 
experiences but never complained, I guess it was his Faith that helped he 
probably said a little prayer for each and every incident. 




I coloured the Helmet with Copics, I used I sed the Card Builder die set 
for the card base, for the background used Dr Martins Watercolour inks
and Distress re-inkers, I sprayed the watercolour paper with water 
dropped the ink on and used an airbrush to spread the ink over 
the paper.

Copics Used
R89, 59, 37, 35,, E 40, WG02, 00, CG 03, 01, 00
Watercolour Inks, Dr Ph Martins Juniper Green water colour
Distress Inks, Weathered Wood, Worn Lipstick.

Happy crafting my friends and i will see you here again soon
Thank you so much for stopping by ttfn.....Mwah.....xoxo


1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Love this card and I am sure he will love but he will love more the respect you have for these heros