Monday 18 February 2019

My Sweet Valentine

Hello my lovelies happy Monday to you all,
I thought i would stop by and share with you lovely peeps the 
Valentines card I made for dear Hubby.

As soon as I saw this image I had to buy it, its so cute and romantic
and i love the from the back view. This darling image is 
from Sweet November Digital Stamps available from 
7 Kids Craft Store, its called By Your Side by Artist Amy Young.




The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and its called Sweet Nothings
I used my MISTI to position the stamp, it looks like its going up hill a bit
thats because I die cut  image after i stamp it.

Have a lovely Monday friends and i will see you
good people here again soon, ttfn.........Mwah....xoxo


2 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Bridget I LOVE this gorgeous card, your so right about the image, beautiful and as always your colouring is lovely..xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and so inspiring