Tuesday 26 March 2019

Welcome to the Carnival.....

Hello peeps I hope you have all been well! 
I'm here to share great news with you all.
Come one come all to Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
as we proudly present Carnival Collection.

Come one, come all! Stamp this week. 
The Design Team has been having a party with these stamps
 and we know you will, too. Step right up and join the fun!
There are fifteen rubber stamps in the series and all with a carnival theme.
 You can purchase them individually or buy five
 and receive a sixth ONE FREE. Plus don't miss
 out on FREE shipping on all US orders. 
The event starts on Monday March 25th and will end midnight, 
Central Daylight Time, on April 1st. (NO joke!)

I have used the ever so sweet Swings and Slides Ice-Cream
I coloured her with Copics, I drew in the ice- cream booth free hand.



They are only here for a very limited time my lovelies
So grab them whilst you can, I will see you awesome peeps
back here on Thursday. Until then Take care lovelies,


1 comment:

Kim said...

Very cute card and love the layout
Kim x