Sunday 4 September 2022

Howl when the Moon rises

Hello blog land I hope you are having a great day?

I've had a lovely relaxing Sunday doing a spot of colouring

also its been relaxing watching Amy of Sweet November Stamps

colour a fall scene.

The card I made this afternoon is a Halloween themed card,

The image is from The Witchwee's Halloween stamps set and the 

sentiment is from Midnights Halloween Adventures . ( Ive linked theses to the UK site CPF) 

( If you Live in the US I will link here directly to Sweet November Stamps).

I traced the

script with a Sakura glitter pen and I didn't like it so I went over it

 again with some  coloured pencil but I fear I have messed the whole 

thing up a little, I used the sentiment to hide the ropey shadow on 

the trees I drew in.  I had to do a moon rising for this little dude to howl at, 

 the witchwee is in red because  of Little Red ....you know the story lol

in my crafty world this little witchwee  is the Howl trainer.....so without further adieu 





Every thing but the cute little Witchwee was drawn in by hand.

The colours used :

 Dress and Hat : RV 69, R56, R27, R35, YR27, Y18, YR14 on the star

BG09, BG05, BG07 for the patch.

Wolf: CG06, CG03, CG01, E40, E42, WG 03 and a little black pencil.

Ive forgotten the colours I  used on the grass YG03 was the base colour.


Have a lovely rest of the day my friends and I will see you here again pretty soon

TTFN Mwah xoxo

Hugs Bridget 😄💖



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card love the theme and the colourings x

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, you have such talent, I just love the way you coloured this gorgeous card up, I can see the shadows of the trees and I love them, we get over critical at times don't we, well its gorgeous.xx