Friday 21 October 2022

Getting ready for Christmas

Hello and good morning blog land how are you all this morning?

Do you have any big plans for the weekend ? .


Its challenge time again over at Crafty Catz and this week 

I chose Anything goes with the twist of Ribbon or Twine

Our lovely sponsor over at Hetty Claire gave us some 

images to pay with and I've used Getting Ready For Christmas.





 The background was created with copics and the inspiration 

behind it was from Sandy Allnocks min copic class Winter Storybook.

The DP and ribbon are from my ever growing crafty stash lol.


I have entered my card into the following challenges.

CD Sunday Plus Challenge: #96 Anything Goes 

(using a Digital product)

Pammie's Inky Pinkies: #2242  Always anything goes except 5th Monday

Sweet Stampin Challenge : Anything but a Birthday Card


I do hope you try will pop along to Crafty Catz Challenge,

If so maybe leave some love for my talented DT buddies. 

Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you here soon.

Take care friends and thank you so much for stopping by, you guys Rock!!

much love 

Bridget :)  

7 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful Bridget, one of my fav Hetty Clare images and you coloured her up so well, the background is stunning.
Have a lovely weekend, I am concentrating on trying to move around without the aid of a stick...yippeeee haha..xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous car! Fantastic colouring as always- the background is stunning, wish I could do that!
xx

Chris said...

Hi Bridget, just popping back to thank you for sharing this beautiful card at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.
Chris
x

Pamela said...

This is such a pretty image and you've coloured it beautifully. I also like how you've put the background together.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

chrissy xx said...

You've created a WONderful scene with this sweet image.
FAB sentiment across the bottom. GORgeous backing papers too.
Chrissyxx

Jocelyn said...

Great colouring and a lovely card for Christmas. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

Beautifully presented. I love the background and the stitched edge of the image.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT