Friday 14 October 2022

Use Black Orange and purple.....

Hello blog land I hope you are all well and have had

a creative week.

It's time to get  you're mojo on the get go and join us 

at Crafty Catz Challenge for our new anything goes with a Twist,

Black Orange and Purple.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Beccy's Place


and Beccy is offering a $10 gift voucher for one very lucky winner.
(There are some fabulous digi sets on the site ).

I used Screech, a freebie over at  Beccy's place blog.
I did the collar on her cloak to look like a bats wing, because she's a witch
she can disguise herself anything.




I have entered her into the following challenges

Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge : Use Patterned Paper Or Card 
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: # 104 October Anything goes.
Penny's Paper-crafty challenge: #532 Anything goes using paper.
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge: #236 Halloween Colours

Have a lovely weekend my friends and take care 
hugs and much love
Bridget :) x

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, Oh my she is a scary spooky sort isn't she, I think if I could transform myself I would be mush younger and far better looking :))
A wonderful card, great colouring.xx

Chris said...

This is such a brilliant image Bridget- a proper-scary witch- your fab colouring brings her to life...which is even more scary!
Have a great weekend
xx

Carole J said...

This is a fabulous Halloween card, Bridget! You did a super job colouring the image and the background is perfect for her!
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Aunty Sue said...

Absolutely stunning love the depth of colours and it is a fab freebie. Have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card two great colours that go so well together love the image too x

Cathie w said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ,thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Challenges

flossbite said...

Love this. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.