Wednesday 7 December 2022

Do you want to build a snowman?

          Good morning blog friends, I'm loving this colder weather.
I know not everyone feels the same way, but lately its the only 
way I can keep cool lol.

I have a cute little card to share with you today the images 
are from Purple Onion stamps they are by artist Stacy Yacula.
This is the adorable Rupert and Wilson building a snowman,
from the Snow Day collection I've linked them to the US 
shop because I couldn't find them on the Seven Hills Crafts Store.



I didn't pick a light source for this colouring because I was 
using two separate images.

I've entered this into a few fun challenges.
Peace on Earth Challenge: # 29 Anything Christmas
Crafty Calendar Challenge:  December Challenge Anything Goes
Christmas Kickstart Challenge: # 69 If its Christmas Link it up.
Happy Little Stampers Challenge : # Anything Goes with option of stencil.

Have a happy hump day my lovelies and
 thank you so much for stopping by.
Take care and much love 
Hugs Bridget :) xx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oooh so cute and yes l would like to build a snowman lol xx

Arlene said...

I saw this on Christmas Kickstart Challenge and I think it is adorable. Beautiful coloring, following a light source or not.

Diane said...

Adorably cute cute card and image!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Stencil Fun}

Susan said...

Such sweet little winter friends building their snowman. Love the shape of the focal panel! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!