Friday 9 December 2022

Theres an Elf works down the toy shop swears he's Elvis !

Hello blog friends, I have just gotten in from taking mum to the dentist.

they were running a bit late, but such is life, can't worry over things you 

cannot control.


This week at Crafty Catz Challenge its Last Minute Christmas 


and our lovely sponsor over at Dr Digi's House of stamps 

gave us some adorable images to colour I used Elliot and Elvis .

It made me think of that Kirsty Maccoll song 

Theres a Guy works down the Chip shop swears he's Elvis.

Showing my age now lol. 


These guys put a little smile in your heart don't they.

I hope you have a lovely Friday an weekend my friends

 you guys are the best.

Hugs and Much Love Bridget xx


2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous and fun- great design- love the elves!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous colourful card love it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos