Wednesday 14 December 2022

Let's play in the Snow

Good Morning my lovelies I hope you are all warm and well.

I'm a little disappointed but not surprised that we didn't get a lot of snow last night.

So that why I'm sharing these cute little bunnies with you today.

They seem to be having snow much fun building this snow-bunny

these cute little darling's are a clear stamps range from 

Colorado Craft Company by artist Anita Jeram this set is called Flurries of fun

 I purchased mine from Amy over at Craft Purple Frog

The sentiment was from a Mama Elephant stamp set.

I kind of CASE'd a card by Sandy Allnock, I've added a link to her blog

 so you can check it out.




Here are a few of the wonderful challenges I've entered 

Polkadoodles Challenge: # 50 Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Dream Valley Challenge: # 284 Christmas 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies  # 2250 Anything goes

The Holly and The Ivy Challenge:  #130 Anything Christmas Goes 

Christmas Kickstart Challenge: # If its Christmassy link it up.

Have a good rest of the week stay safe and warm

Much love hugs 

Bridget 



4 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Bridget, I hope you get some snow, we are still waiting, although the frost has really got hold of us, this morning the garden temp was -6!!!!!!!I was quite shocked but there you go haha
I love this cute card, the images are so cute, beautiful scene, they look like there ahving a blast. I love it.xxxx

Chris said...

Oh my goodness Bridget- these bunnies are cute! Love their 'snowbunny'and your wonderful background scene.
I'm hoping we don't get any more snow and wishing that what we have would go away, it's so slippery and dangerous now- the novelty has definitely worn off- and I didn't build a snowman, much to my 8 year old granddaughter's shock and disapproval!
xx

N-Eva said...

Lovely card and the image is stunning. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Bridget, I thought I'd already commented on your beautiful card, but I must have missed it! This is lovely - you are so clever. Happy New Year, and can you please email me at dottypudding@aol.com. Hugs, Jo x