Friday 6 January 2023

Get your Twist on

 Good Morning blog land and happy 2023! I hope that Christmas was kind

and brought you lots of lovely new crafty bits to play with, 

if so join over at Crafty Catz and show us some of your new treasures.

Over at Craft Catz Challenge its Anything goes with a Twist and this weeks twist

was chosen by myself and I chose Hobbies or Pastimes

I kinda thought that

this would be perfect given its a new year! Maybe you've taken up a new hobby

 or you are just making more time for yourself and the

 things you enjoy like ready, walking the dogs, spending time in nature 

basically, its what ever make you happy!

Our lovely sponsor for this week is the fabulous All Dressed Up


they have so many cute images, its difficult choosing just one.

They also gave us some fabulous images to use and I used Reach High.



I coloured her with Copic markers and used Tim Holtz distress oxides 

on the background to give it come colour, a few sequins from

my stash and a new cutting die that hubby bought me for Christmas.

I have entered this little cutie into a few of my favourite challenges

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday :# 51 Anything Goes

Penny's Papercraft Challenge: # 537 Anything Goes

The Paper funday Challenge: # 49 ATG with option of Starry Night

C.R.A.F.T  Challenge: #663 New ( New cover plate die ).

Have a wonderful week my lovelies and thank you so much for stopping by

you guys really are the best

take care much love 

Bridget 


10 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Bridget and happy new year to you too.
A gorgeous card to kick start the year. Love the image, I wish I coud stand like that again, I would tip over now for sure :)).
I got a Sprocket for Christmas a one of my gifts and I love it.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Adorable image and lovely stenciled background. Thanks for playing along in The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday
The Inspiration Station
coming soon ** The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Chris said...

Happy New Year Bridget, a great choice of theme to start off our 2023 challenges. Your card is so lovely and colourful- fabulous background, love your new die and of course the pretty image is beautifully coloured as always.
xx

cebelica said...

Beautiful. I like the colourful background.

stampinwithanita said...

She sure is a cutie and love how she stands out against that beautiful background! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges...hope to see you again!

Mellzcraftz said...

Gorgeous card - so bright and cheery. beautiful background and colouring. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Sheryl said...

Happy New Year Bridget. I love this colourful card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Aunty Sue said...

such a stunning card bridget love everything about it and Happy New Year

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured image and I love your background.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
DT