Friday 13 January 2023

Mr Montgomery J mole Esq

Good Friday morning peeps I hope you are all well?

Its been a bit of a bad weather week here in Cornwall lots of rain

followed by lots of rain with high winds. 

So on week like this theres no better thing to do then craft.

Its a new Crafty Catz Challenge our ATG with a twist

was chosen by the lovely Billie and she Chose Critter / Animal, 

with this n mind our lovely sponsor over at Dr Digi's House of Stamps

kindly gave us some absolutely adorable images to colour and 

they are offering one lucky winner 2 images from the shop.


This is Montgomery J Mole Esq he looks like he's saying top of the morning to you.

I coloured this little fellow with copics, hes just so cute he reminds me of Penfold 
from the Danger Mouse of the 80s, I can still hear Terry Scotts voice saying DM.

I have entered this little chap into some of my favourite challenges 

Star In My Pocket: # 42 Animals.

The Corrosive Challenge: # 1 Anything Goes 

As You Like It Challenge: Reason to send a card 

( to make someone smile and to let them know they are thought of)

Have a lovely weekend my friends and rest of the week!

thank you all so much for stopping by, its means the world to me

Hugs & much love Bridget xx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Bridget this is a fabulous piece of colouring, wow, he really looks like he has just tunneled up to have a looksie around haha...wonderful card and he is like Penfold :))
I thought the roof was coming off during the night, its been bad hasn't it, lets hope we ahve seen the last of it, take care.xxx

Chris said...

It's fabulous Bridget! You've brought this cute little chap to life with your amazing colouring!
Have a good weekend- whatever the weather!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colouring of the image and a gorgeous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

This card makes a big smile, he is so cute. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Sandra H said...

Ooh what a cute card your image is so adorable x

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

nice card
thanks for joining our challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
DT Starstampz

Ginny said...

This is absolutely adorable. So glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---
Star Stampz Challenge #42 - Animals