Friday 10 February 2023

Baked with Love

Good Friday morning my friends where has the week gone?  

My week went rather quickly because Hubster  had a couple of days off work 

for my birthday, he took me  out for breakfast and lunch on different days lol.

We went to Jens diner where I had a stack of pancakes 

with bacon and maple syrup for brunch, rather than breakfast, on Monday. 

Tuesday we went to Tricky Dicky's, yes its a Restaurant / Bar, for lunch,

but most of us say dinner, when its time for dinner we call it Tea, 

us Cornish love our weird names and saying ... like dreckly, my ansome, 

my lover oh and alright my cock, just to name a few.... anyhoo on to the challenge.


This weeks challenge over at Crafty Catz Anything goes with a twist, 

the twist is Add a little Love chosen by the brilliant Janet.

Our fabulous sponsor over at Last Minute Manda gave us some 

fabulous images to be creative with.

 This is what I came up with. 

I used Mrs Gnome Baking up some Love, coloured her with Copic markers, 

and fussy cut her out.



I've been having fun making shaker cards recently and getting to know my dies,

and craft supply's again. 

The heart papers are named Country Floral Lane you can buy

 them by themselves, or as part of a suite from Sam over at Pootles.

 Sam is a Stampin up demonstrator. 

The scalloped frame die is from MFT, the heart dies are from X-cut the 

Love die and sequins are from Whimsy Stamps.

I have entered this into these fun challenges

C.R.A.F.T.Challenge: # 667 Love / Valentine

As You Like It Challenge: # Love / Friendship ( Galentines for my friend)

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge: # 240 Add a Heart

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: # 566 Valentines or Heart

Passion For Markers: # 576 Add a Heart

Have an amazing weekend my friends, have fun doing what helps you relax.

Thank you so much for stopping by you guys are the best ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’“

take care , happy crafting 

much love Bridget :) xx


12 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous shaker card Bridget, its really lovely.
Glad you had such a nice birthday and I love some of the words you use, we use alright cock alot too, and we all say tea time and supper means a snack before bed, haha..xx

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card. I love the shaker heart and pastel colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely design and cute image. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

It's a lovely design Bridget, love the shaker element- great choice of DP and the little gnome is adorable.
Glad you've had a good week- love it when the birthday celebrations last longer than a day xx

Sandra H said...

Oh how adorable is your shaker card lovely design x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

Linda Mc Enery said...

Your scalloped frame is wonderful and I just love shaker elements! If I could see it in person, I wouldn't be able to stop playing with it. Adorable image and lovely colour choices. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Bridget. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love the shaker heart too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
p.s. I live in South Wales and I say dinner for lunchtime and tea for evening meal. We all have our silly sayings don't we but I love yours lol!

Crafty KJ said...

Wow, this is just awesome! Love this cute little gnome and the shaker element is fab! Great colours too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous shaker card.Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for sharing your darling card with us over at CRAFT Challenge! I love that itสปs a shaker and your image is darling (and beautifully colored).