Tuesday 7 February 2023

Show us your Baubles at Christmas Kickstart

 




Hello Blog friends I've been asked to be a GDT over 

at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge and we'd like you to show us your 

Baubles! I created this card with a Waffle Flower Bauble Foil cover plate 

and coloured it with copics, I thought the foiled look gave it that Christmas bling.

I was so chuffed to be asked by Jo to be a guest elf ! 







The Merry and Bright die from a Christmas release from 

Sue Wilson I think this was available in her 2018 


Today is my birthday and I thought I had scheduled this to go live 

but it didn't, so apologies everyone for posting late.

 


Much love to you all Hugs Bridget 

2 comments:

Janette said...

Congrats Bridget on your GDT spot. The card you made is so gorgeous, all those baubles look so festive.xxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous bauble card, Bridget - congrats on being Jo's elf at Christmas Kickstart this month!!