Thursday 23 March 2023

Anemone Birthday Card

Hello blog friends its a dark dull day in my part of Cornwall today,

So I thought I would share this little bit of spring here on my blog.

I have used the Spellbinder Anemone Glimmer hot foil plate and 

Spellbinders Essential Metallic variety pack hot foils, I especially

liked the the metallic Brown. I coloured this beautiful image with Caran d'Ache 

Luminance pencils, the Fabulous sentiment is from

 Gina K  Positive Greeting's clear stamp set stamped onto vellum and 

heat embossed with Stampendous gold detail embossing powder.  



I have entered this into the following fun challenge

Morgans Art World:  # 3 Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge:  # 3 2023,  Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenge: # 101 For the Girls
Creatalicious Challenge: # 255 Anything Goes with option of Ribbon or Lace
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: # 672 Anything Goes

Have a brilliant rest of the day and week
and I will see you wonderful blog friends here again tomorrow
Happy Crafting, Much Love
 Bridget xx


3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Bridget, this is absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

Janette said...

This is stunning Bridget, what a wonderful stamp, beautiful card.xx