Wednesday 22 March 2023

Flowers for Mothers Day

Hello Blog friends I hope the week has been good so far.

I have a trip to the dentist this afternoon, Im so lucky 

the dentist is going to spend an hour with me lol.

I don't mind going to the dentist but I'm not overly keen on root canals.

So wish me luck lol. 

I have a couple of Mothers Day cards to share with you today.

I used Spellbinders Glimmering Peony hot foil plate I coloured with 

Caran d'Ache Luminance pencils and a Spellbinders 3D embossing folder

for the white card in the background. The sparkle is Gina K sequins.




For my second Mothers day Card I used Gina K Designs Delightful Blooms
stamp set and coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I used some Daler and Rowney 
mixed media paper for the main image, as well as the water 
colour background that I created with Sennelier water colour 
paint and some Gambi mica paint for the splatter.



The sentiments are from Gina K designs they are the Positive Words 

clear stamps and separate die set.  The Mothers Day sentiment is from the

Whole Lotta Happy stamp set. I add the links so if you are interested 

you know where to purchase from in the UK, I'm not

affiliated with the shop proprietor's in anyway.

I have entered these in to the following fun challenges


Allsorts Challenge: # 720 Anything goes with the option os Pastels.

A Place to Start Challenge:  March 2023 Anything Goes

Pammies' Inky Pinkies: # 2311 always ATG with the exception of the 5th Monday

Polkadoodles Challenge: # 11 ATG Card Making and Craft 

Fab N Funky Challenge: # 569 Lots Of Layers


have a good hump day my friends and I will

see you here again soon, have fun, happy crafting

TTFN love n hugs 

Bridget 


10 comments:

Linby said...

oh my goodness this is so beautiful, love the detailing. I hope all goes well for you at the dentist - I hate even check ups!
Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Allsorts challenge.

Chris said...

Both cards absolutely gorgeous, such beautiful stamps and colouring. Hope all goes well at dentist- glad it's not me!
xx

Dena J said...

Both very pretty florals. I especially love the foiled card. Not familiar with thaose pencils and you have a very pretty shimmer and gorgeous color with them. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

brenda said...

Root canals are so not fun, they take far too long, good luck.

Two very pretty cards in bold colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pat said...

Super card with a great image and lovely colours, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

I do hope the root canal went okay. What a gorgeous card, the gold detail makes it very special indeed. Thank you for sharing at Allsort. Sarah DT

Janette said...

How am I missing so many posts of yours ??? Anyways, both are beautiful cards Bridget, the stamps are just gorgeous.xx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Stunning cards!! I just love it!! Actually, all of them. lol. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Chana Malkah said...

Fantabulous creations! Thanks for sharing your gold-foiled Peony card at A Place to Start! Very impressive.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Helen said...

Great cards - thanks for sharing them with us at A Place to Start.

Helen x
DT