Monday 27 March 2023

Bunnies in flowerpots and Hedgehogs too

Hello my friends happy Monday lovely peeps, I hope your weekend 

was a good one and you had fun! 

I have a couple Penny Black stamps Easter Cards to share

 with you this evening, these adorable stamps got me hooked on

 stamping and colouring. I'm a huge animal fan and these oh so

 adorable stamps really appeal to me. I  haven't used them in a long time,

so it was nice to see them coloured again.






I coloured them with Copic markers, they are so cute.

I have entered these into the following fun Challenges

Make My Monday Challenge: # 197 P is For.......... Purple and Pink 

(Purple card Pink Copic marker on the daisies)

Sweet Stampin Challenge : # Spring / Easter

My Time To Craft Challenge : # 504 Springtime

As You Like It Challenge: # Favourite People or Critters 

(Critters because they are so adorable)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge : # Anything Goes Option Easter 

Have a lovely rest of the day my friends and I will see

you here again soon. Thank you so much for stopping by

it means the world!!

Much Love

Bridget

10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Ohhow stunning Bridget have one in pot butthose bun ies are fabulous

Becca Sadler said...

Both of your cards are charming for our springtime theme at MTTC! Two that are too cute!!! --Becca/DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a sweet card! Love the adorable image. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such sweet cards and images and beautifully coloured too.
Lorraine

Janette said...

So cute Bridget, as usual I love your backgrounds, and those cute images are such a delight.xx

Cazro said...

Hi, I love your Easter collection. Your entry for our challenge P is for.., could also include Plant Pots. A beautiful cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

Pamela said...

love your Purple / Pink creation of creature cards that you shared with us at MMM, love the coloring you did. Thank you for joining us!

Pat K said...

Fabulous creations, beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

Sandra H said...

Wonderful cards x

Brenda said...

These are just too cute! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!