Wednesday 29 March 2023

Tilda loves her Bunny and Chick

 Hey blog land happy hump day! 

I don't normally make Easter cards, so I went through my stash to

see what beautiful stamps I had that were good for Easter,

 and I found these Magnolia Tilda stamps.

I have some old cards  using these two stamps,

to show for a colouring comparison because I didn't really think

 my colouring had improved at all.


The first card is from 2012 the second Tilda and bunny was from 2010.

Here is my colouring for 2023....





its good to look back at your old cards just to see how much your work has changed.
Have a lovely rest of the day my friends and thank you so much
for stopping by it means so much !
much Love & Hugs friends.
TTFN Bridget xx





4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An adorable set of cards both the older and newer ones. Your colouring is fab and the pretty Spring papers create a bright and cheery feel.
Lorraine

Sandra H said...

All cards and images are beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget it’s Janette here. Blogger is being nasty and not recognising me today. Love your cards, must confess although I always thought Tulsa was so cute, she could’ve been much cuter with a mouth. Sorry it’s just my hang up but as usual you did such a great job xx

Janette said...

I am back to say, obviously I have no idea who Tulsa is hahaha so sorry but it wouldn't even let me correct...anyways, Tilda looks cute :))xxx