Friday 31 March 2023

Its an Easter twist with Crafty Catz

Hello blog landers, I hope you have a fabulous week 

and the ole mojo is ready to create some magic.

If you are looking for a challenge to enter then come on over to

Crafty Catz anything goes with a twist  you don't have to follow the twist,

its there if Mr Mojo needs a push lol.

This weeks twist was chosen by the lovely Ginny and she chose Easter!

We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge its Jan's Digi Stamps 

there are so many beautiful digital stamps available and one lucky winner

will get a $6 dollar spend in her lovely shop.

Jan gave use lovely images to colour. I used Easter Jonquils



For my background I smooshed some Tim Holtz Distress inks on my glass 
craft mat a few times drying in-between layers then ran it through 
a Spell Binders m-bossabilites double sided folder 
added a few gems and coloured the image with Copics the fussy cut
 and mounted the image on some foam tape.

I'm on baby sitting duties today (Friday ) so I scheduled my post for this
morning. I hope you have an amazing weekend my friends 
Hugs & Much Love
ttfn 
 Bridget xx

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Bridget, love the background you created, lovely colours..
Enjoy the baby sitting, have fun.xx

Chris said...

Lovel fresh springtime colours and a fab background for your beautifully coloured daffodils! Hope you enjoy the babysitting!
xx

chrissy xx said...


Awesome design on this one!
LOve your colours too.
Chrissyxx