Friday 7 April 2023

With a twist of Blue

Hello blog landers, I hope your week has been kind,  

mine has  been a quiet one.

Over at the Crafty Catz Anything goes with at Twist challenge, its 

Add some Blue and this weeks twist was chosen by the lovely Janet.

I was playing with my new striped die for this background,

 and I was hoping you would see a little more of the blue in the papers.

Most of the papers got covered by the gorgeous image from

our amazing sponsors for this challenge, Polkadoodles 


and one lucky winner drawn by Mr Random will be able to choose 3 
super cute digi's from the Polkadoodles shop.

I used Holly at Ladybird Tree ,



I loved colouring Holly she, I found the challenge very inspirational.

I wish you all a very happy Easter and may the Easter bunny
bring you lots of chocolate eggs to fill your tummies with
on Easter Sunday.
have a lovely one my friends!
ttfn, Much love and Hugs 
Bridget




5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Happy Easter Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Morning Bridget and a very Happy Easter weekend to you too, I will have to give some eggs away, I really do not need them honestly :))
Your card is gorgeous, very pretty girly image and great background.xx

Sandra H said...

So very beautiful is your card and image x

Chris said...

Such a cutie and you've coloured her perfectly! Lovely background too- makes me think of a walk in the park on a warm spring day. Happy Easter!
xx

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is! FABulous colours Bridget.
Such a pretty scene too.
Chrissyxx