Wednesday 12 April 2023

Using my stash Easter cards and Bunny Bags

Hello blog landers, I hope you all had a great Easter, 

with lots of eggs from the magical Easter bunny. I had a bit of a virus, 

I lost my voice and my husband thought its was an Easter miracle 

lol, not really, he was very helpful, Thank you Mr C.

Have a Few more Easter cards to share.

 I used an older Greeting Farm, Stamping Bella ,and Gina K

stamp  set from my, I should say card making stash.

I also made some Bunny Gift Bags with fabric from my fat quarter stash

for my great Nieces and Nephew.

I will warn you this is a photo heavy post!










The Bunny Bags






 Here is the Link for the Bunny treat bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP1WqNkO93A&t=474s

I learned to sew in lockdown, I was getting a little 

underwhelmed with card making so, I thought why not learn something new!

I had always wanted to be able to sew, I was always  so afraid of sewing

machines, then I asked myself what was there to be so nervous about and here we are!

I hope you are all still awake !!

I have entered this post into the following amazing challenges

Creative Fingers Challenges:  # 254 Always Anything goes.

My Time To Craft Challenges : # 505 Easter Or Spring Flowers

The Corrosive Challenge: # 4 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge: # Anything Goes Creative Crafting

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge: # 2314 Always anything goes paper crafting.

Thank you so much for stopping by it means the world to me

that you have taken time to stop by.

Take care dear friends and I will see you here

Much love and happy crafting Bridget.





4 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful selection of cards Bridget- a lovely variety here. I love the bunny bags- so cute!
xx

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your post today x

Janette said...

Some gorgeous cards here Bridget and the bunny bags are wonderful, what a sweet idea.
Hope your all better now, take care.xx

Alyson Mayo said...

That first card is just stunning - the colouring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)