Sunday 23 April 2023

Chris Moose Time

Hello blog friends sorry I'm a little late with my post.

So as you guys already know we have a fun with a twist challenge going on over At Crafty Catz and

 this week twist was chosen by the lovely Aunty Sue and its Celebration.

Ours amazing sponsor for this week is Last Minute Manda 

and one lucky winner will get to choose 3 Digi set from the shop.


I used adorable little Chris Moose for my card this week 
who can resist a cute image with a great play on words.



Have a lovely sSunday my friends I hope it been a good one 
Happy Crafting my friends Much love
Hugs Bridget :) x




 

4 comments:

Chris said...

He's such a little cutie- love the way you've coloured him and your lovely background design. Have a good week!
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card awesome colouring and take care

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie.
LOve your design with the large snowflake.. Such a pretty embossing folder too.
Chrissyxx.

Janette said...

How this got past me I don't know Bridget, its so gorgeous, I just love the image, beautifully coloured and the EF is perfect.xx